Happy Hump Day

lynnc99
on 2/15/12 5:08 am
NO GUILT!!!

Got that?

NONE.

She was right where she needed to be today.

Lisa H.
on 2/15/12 8:46 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Photobucket

J/K.. you're absolutely right.  NO GUILT!!

She came home and apologized again.  Now we just need to work on thinking BEFORE doing/saying things.  She said she was so tired from the day before that it was making her nausea worse,etc etc...

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 2/15/12 12:40 am
GM Laureen and PA!!

I SO wish I could go to Barix tonight, but alas, I have to stay home to study with Deanna. She has a test tomorrow and she NEEDS to study!!

I was so tempted to stay home today because I am coming down with something, but I came in. Supposedly the state was coming in yesterday, well they didn't! They came in today!!! I HATE when they do that ***T! I had to cover a 3rd grade class, so I missed my prep and my first lesson of the day! I am not happy?!?! I am going to ask if I can leave early since I missed my prep!

After school, pick up the girls, take Dee's friend to Hebrew School, then home to have Dee do her homework and study for said test! SO MUCH FUN!!

Lisa, I am so sorry you and Siehara are going through this. From reading your posts, I would say that something is DEFINITELY going on at school. I had similar issues when I was Siehara's age. I was being bullied by another girl and I was so threatened by her that EVERY Sunday night I would start with I have a headache, stomachache, whatever ache. My poor mother must have taken me to a dozen doctors before I finally fessed up that this girl was bullying me. Hang in there honey!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 2/15/12 5:12 am
Beth your post reminds me of an incident when I faked sick to get out of school. I was in 3rd grade and was put into an advanced reading group. Good news right? Well not to me! I had to make the long walk down the hall to a 4th grade room....to a teacher who scared the bejeepers out of me.

So every day I got "sick" right after lunch. Finally (and I'm not sure how it happened) the truth came out that I really wanted/needed to be in my own classroom even if I was in a different reading book. I was really shy as a child and it was just too much to cope with being "different" even in a positive way.

Looking back thru the parent lens, I guess I just didn't have the right words to say to express how I felt or what I needed at the time. It seems easy as an adult (and I think we do teach our kids today to express their needs better than back in the "old" days) - but wow, it was a huge issue for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views